Ts'ao Ts'ao and the Rise of Wei: The Early Years is a dissertation written by Carl Leban in 1971. It is about the northern warlord Cao Cao and his road to power. Aside form facts Carl Leban presents the reader with many well-argued probabilities.
List of ChaptersEdit
- List of Maps
- Sources for a Study of Ts'ao Ts'ao
- The Name and Origin of Ts'ao Ts'ao
- The Yellow Turbans
- Collapse of the Center
- The New Wave of Separatism
- The Consolidation of Separatist Domains
- The Battle at Kuan-Tu
- Index Glossary
Users who have this bookEdit
Users who have this book might answer your questions or perhaps share this book with you if they have a legal PDF version of it.
|Zantam03||No||Yes (€/$)||Yes (against other non-free files)|
- About this poll: Sources Reliability.